Outlook.com Wiki Information | Login & Registration Guide For New User – Outlook.com is one of the world’s first webmail services. This mail services developed by Microsoft which is founded in 1996 as Hotmail by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain View, California and headquartered in Sunnyvale. Microsoft acquired this Hotmail service in 1997 for an estimated $400 million and which was launch as an MSN Hotmail. Microsoft released final version in October 2011 with available in 36 languages. This name is replaced with Outlook.om in 2013. And In 2014, there are 400 million users are active on this service. This email services includes calendar, contact manager, task manager, journal, note taking and web browsing. This service is work with Microsoft exchange server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for multiple users in an organization such as mailboxes, Exchange public folder, share point list, calendar and also meeting schedule.. This is a stand-alone application which is implemented as mobile application in iOS and Android by Microsoft.
Steps For Outlook Login
Following are the steps to Login outlook.com as:
- Go to outlook.com, Home Page of Website Will Open
- Click on ‘Login’ Button at top of right
- Fill your Email ID & Password in provided fields
- Click on ‘Login’ Button
- Thus you can easily Log in into Outlook Website
Steps For Outlook Registration For New User
- Go on to www.live.com and click the link at the bottom of the sign-in form.
- Use your current email address like: Gmail, yahoo, cox, Verizon, and file out the form
- Alternatively, select the 2nd option at live.com and create a new email especially for Microsoft account. Then, you’ll have to complete a complete form.